Wednesday, November 27, 2013

State Lines

When we set out on our adventure, mom and I thought it would be fun to get a picture at each state line that we went through. Great idea, but not as easy as we thought. Some times we would hold the camera in anticipation for miles till the state line, other times it was "Oh my gosh, there it was!" We have some fun ones and some blurs from the interstate.










It is the Arizona sign, just trust me on this one




This pictures was taken before I explained the Zoom feature of the camera to my mother. Its New Mexico (and the dashboard of my car) 





We were excited to reach Oklahoma after what seemed like days driving through Texas! The people we met at the Welcome Center rest stop all shared our sentiment. 



 Mother's home state. And were finally back East of the Mississippi! 


Twelve states later and my home state! Carolina I came home. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment